Stick 'n Color
Stick 'n Color are sets with black Peel-off stickers specially designed for coloring with permanent markers. A set of Stick 'n Color consists of 2 matching peel-off stickers and a sheet of transparent white glitter foil. Each set is provided with instructions and example cards.
The Peel-off sticker is glued onto the white glitter foil and colored with a permanent marker such as, Zig, Chameleon, Flex, Pro, Identi, Copic or one of the many other brands. The small glitters of the foil remain visible after coloring and this gives a beautiful effect.
The image can then be cut out to stick on a surface. Because Ultra fine glitter foil itself is sticky and transparent when the protective layer is removed, this gives a surprising effect on colored surfaces and is certainly beautiful on glass.
Benefits of black Stick 'n Color Peel-off stickers
- Special designs for coloring with very many different materials; from pencil, watercolor paint and water-based markers to alcohol-based markers. All currently popular markers are suitable for the special peel-off sticker patterns for coloring.
- Peel or stickers have a slightly raised edge, making it suitable for everyone to color. - Peel-off stickers stick on almost any smooth surface and can therefore also be used for decorating glass objects. Ideal for giving a workshop with permanent markers or glass paint.
* Of course, the Stick 'n Color motifs can also be used on paper. Then use the transparent glitter foil for example to give the background paper an extra shine and dimension.
Stick 'n color; the most beautiful card decorations with peel-off stickers, glitter foil and permanent markers.
1. Stick the peel-off sticker onto the ultra fine glitter foil white.
2. Color in the sticker with a permanent marker such as, Flex, Pro, Identi, Chameleon, Copic and many other brands.
3. Cut out the colored peel-off sticker as desired.
* Ultra fine glitter foil is self- adhesive and transparent when the protective layer is removed. On colored surfaces this gives a surprising effect.