Transferfoil: Instructions for use
1. Cut a piece off the transfer foil a little larger than the sticker pieces on the sticker sheet.
2. Remove the white protective layer and put the sticky side of the transfer foil onto the sticker pieces chosen.
3. Press the transfer foil firmly using a flat tool such as a paper knife.
4. Remove the transfer foil with the sticker pieces carefully from the sticker sheet.
5. Stick it onto the surface chosen, such as a greetings card, scrapbook or wooden article.
6. Press the sticker pieces firmly onto the surface and remove the transfer foil.
* Always test in advance if the surface is suitable for use with transfer foil.
Heat Resistant Acetate
The heat-resistant transparent sheets are ideal for use with stamps and embossing powder.
For example, you can create a transparent greeting card with a stamped image on top, a small box with transparent cover, or a pretty shaker card.
1. Apply the ink onto the stamp. You can use all kind of ink colors, however if you wish to use light colors or white embossing powder, a transparent ink to recommend.
2. Make the stamped image.
3. Sprinkle the image all over with embossing powder while the ink is still wet.
Shake off the excess embossing powder.
4. Use a heating tool to heat the embossing powder a hot tool, until the powder is melted and it gives a beautiful glossy print.
Cold Laminating Film
10 sheets transparent laminating film Din A5 / 5.83 x 8.27 inch
- The cold laminating film protects and strengthens small cards and images from tearing and provides them with a beautiful shine.
- Protects your designs and makes them washable.
- Transparent finish for clear visibility and bright colors.
- Adhesive, high gloss
- Laminating without a machine, easy and quick to use.